End of a Decade, Start of an Awesome Year xD

1.1.11
Happy New Year everyone! I guess that was it. End of 2010. A decade!
Now we're into 2011, and hopefully things will only get better.

I spent my last moments of 2010 with some awesome people!(The Internet counts, ok?)
  • Tweeted with @NisaTHfan, @MashesZ, @SprouseRoxMySox, 
  • Skyped with MashesZ
  • Being random with my bro and sis.
  • Last minute TUMBLRing for 2010!
  • Stuff
At 12.00am on the first day of January 2011, I went crazy on Twitter.
Five minutes later, after wishing people Happy New Year, things pretty much went back to normal. Haha.
It was kinda like this:

So, this is basically what New Year's is like (LOGAN LERMAN edition)
Dec. 31st 11:59PM:
image
New Years, Midnight:
image
image
Realize nothing even changed:
image



LOL. Its true. Now i have 2 days of freedom before school starts.
For some reason, the "nervous" feeling of the first day of school isn't around anymore. I just feel *meh, school* about it. I guess i'm not really looking forward to going back to school.
Okay, so my New Year's Resolution:

  1. Tweet less
  2. Tumblr less
  3. Study more
  4. Less TV
  5.  A's PMR!(Nope, not planning to take Arabic)
  6. I'll think about the rest later.
So yeahh.Byee. Have a great 2011. Let the adventure begin!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube