Visitors =)

They forgot Denmark =/
Okay, so once in a while, i'd check my blog stats.
Guess what i just realized? My blog has been viewed in 10 11 different countries! Like WHOAA!

Malaysia: 1,865. Okay, that makes perfect sense since i live there.

Australia: 380. Makes sense also, since i've got friends there because i've lived there before.

United States: 101. What the heck? I don't know ANYONE from the US, so i find this really AWESOME!=D
Belarus: 54. No offence to the people in Belarus, but i have no idea where that is. And my blog has traveled there 54 times. You guys rock!

Russia: 21. Cool!

Jordan: 18. Maybe from Kak Nafeesa?

Indonesia:. 17. I'm not really sure, we're kinda neighbours so yeah.

Brazil, Germany, Canada. Wow!

Denmark: Yayy!

For some reason, Blogspot didn't include Denmark, and i know for a fact that a wonderful person from Denmark visits my blog =) *Thanks MissH*

Hahaha, i know you guys probably have wayyyyy more views, but idk, this got me hyper!hahaha.


Thanks so much for visiting peeps =)
I know my blog probably sucks, but oh well, that's just how i blog =D

Hyper.

5 comments:

  1. You're famous at Belarus , Kamalia xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, apparently i am xD

    I love Belarus rite now =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey!! Thats weird :P
    Im also a follower and i'm from DENMARK :D
    Sooooo actually you have followers from 11 different countries :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, that IS weird! wonder why Blogger didn't put that in =/
    If they won't, i will =) *edit post,lol*

    ReplyDelete

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube