Freaking out because i'm not freaking out?

While most schools are waiting for their results, Sri Ayesha's First Term exams will be held next Monday!
Arghhhh!! I haven't studied enough!
I'm kinda freaking out because i don't seem to be panicking about PMR.
I thought it was supposed to be freaking us all out??Then why do i feel so relaxed?
THAT'S why i'm freaked out! This doesn't seem right!


This week's revision week, and it kinda feels weird being back at school. I really wanna score lots of A's, so PLEASE help pray for me. I really am trying. I don't wanna disappoint my parents, my teachers, and most importantly, myself. I gotta start working hard  smart to achieve good grades.
Wish me luck!
Here's a random pic of Bubba, who doesn't have to go through the stress and frustration like i do xD


p.s. can't blog for a while xD

1 comments:

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube