I'm so unfit =S



I'm not really sure. If i compare myself to 3 years ago, i don't think there's much difference actually xD.
Everyone seems to think that i'm always matured and i even look matured too. People think i'm at least a few years older than i actually am. I'm not really sure if its a good or bad thing.When i was 12, someone thought i was 16. Ahhhh, did i really look that old? lol.

Three years ago, i was incredibly active in sports. I didn't play in clubs or anything, just at school. But still, those were the days where i would get super tanned for always being outside. AND i wasn't as chubby as i am now xD. Ahhhh, those days when i was fit. Miss it so much! I'll write a post when i'm not feeling lazy about my sports experience. They're one of  the best moments of my adventure in Australia xD
Graduation =)

When i received the Sports award for graduation, my teacher listed out everything that i participated in xD. It was a long list, and one of the best moments of my life, especially when my friends,parents and teachers cheered for me =)

Now, i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo unfit and *the opposite of* skinny.
I have a motivator on Twitter who's trying to make me fit again. *thanks dude =)
And if he succeeds in making me succeed, i promised i was gonna tell the whole world what an awesome motivator he is. Hahaha, we'll see ;)
Also, Fareeha and Iman are trying to compete with me. Hahaha, i will not let my motivator down! xD
Wish me luck, peep!

I'm hoping to jog around Taman Tasik Cempaka tomorrow for P.E. Lets lose some calories!! Who wants to join me? LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube