Temporary Home

Temporary Home

(Last Verse)

"This is my temporary Home 
It's not where I belong. 


Windows and rooms that I'm passin' through.

This was just a stop,on the way to where I'm going. 

I'm not afraid because I know... this was 

My temporary home." 


Temporary Home
-Carrie Underwood


Credits to Fareeha for the song.
At first i thought it was just a nice slow song, but then i wasn't actually listening to the lyrics.
When i finally understood the meaning of the song, i had a sudden realization.
I mean, not that i never realized it before. But now i'm positive about it.

Life. Life is just a stop, on the way to where we're going.
During that stop, many things can happen. We meet people, we gain knowledge, we struggle, we succeed. We have fun, we get sad, we get excited and frustrated. Basically everything that's happening right now.
But the sad thing is, some people may get distracted from reaching their destination. They might start falling in love with life and forget about what's waiting ahead of them. They start to forget the right way to  reach their destination.

Where is our destination? Heaven.

I haven't met a person who wants to go to hell, even if they know they've done wrong and sinful things. Everything in heaven is just too good to describe it with words. Imagine EVERYTHING you've ever wanted. And in heaven, u can get it just like that.



You can't achieve anything without effort. To get to Heaven, of course we still have to work for it. 

How? By getting rewards from Allah SWT. When? Right now, while we're still alive and its not too late.


I have to admit, even i myself am not sure whether i'm on the right road to where i'm going. 

But i really, really want to lay my eyes on that one place i'm living for. This life is a test, to see if we can continue in the right direction. I pray every day that Allah SWT lights that path for me.
And i pray that He lights it for you too =)

Life is our temporary home.
Its just a stop, on the way to where we're going.
I'm not afraid because i know,
this is our temporary home 


p.s. The song is the second one on my track xD





2 comments:

  1. Allah's mercy gets you to heaven btw :) it is obtained, yes, by how much you show your gratitude towards Him which, doing good is one of the ways in expressing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, May He bless you and guide you there always =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube