Excited!! xD

I love my dad =')
He just bought my brother and I tickets to see Liverpool FC vs Malaysia for the Asia Tour 2011!!
For the past 12 months i've been watching football on tv. Now i'm gonna see it with my own eyes =')

I know its gonna be different, like i'll probably be unable to see the players properly.
But being there with the rest of the fans will be AMAZING, i'm sure. Why?

COZ WE HAVE THE AWESOMEST FANS EVER.

And i'll be able to live a part of another one of my dreams;

-to watch Liverpool play at Anfield.

I know its not Anfield, but its close enough. The Reds will be there. King Kenny will be there.
I'm not sure if my favourite players will play, but i'll still support them anyway.
16 July, here i come. I don't think i can make it to the training session though, its on Thursday =(
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube