Priorities




I know lately i've only been posting about debate, debate and debate. xD
Sorry if you've gotten bored of my blog, but lately debate's been awesome-R, and i highly encourage you to join if you have the chance to =)
Why have i been talking about it? Coz it makes me happy xD

Another thing that makes me happy though, is Liverpool.
Yeah, i know. Its kinda weird for a girl like me to be interested in football.
But i am, and that's me =) It makes me happy.

So what happens when BOTH of the things that makes you happy are coincidentally happening simultaneously?
YOU START PRIORITIZING YOUR HAPPINESS. = '(
OR
You can have both.

So this Friday there's gonna be IIU debate, rite? Well on Saturday will be the Liverpool vs Malaysia match.
AND i have tickets for it. Been waiting for weeks.
Problem? i may not get there in time due to debate, plus who the heck is gonna drive me there?

So what happens?

I gave up my ticket.
For those who know me well, that's a huge sacrifice. You know how much i've dreamt about seeing a real match at a stadium, ESPECIALLY if its Liverpool. But oh well, i think i love my debate team more than my dream.
We ARE called the "Dream Team" after all, haha.
I don't wanna let them down, coz i'd probably have to skip a debate to go.

So.......YOU GUYS HAVE TO PROMISE WE'LL GO SOMEPLACE NICE SO THAT I CAN WATCH IT ON TV AND GO HYPER. Pinky promise? xD And you gotta watch it with me, i hate watching football alone xD


WHERE IS THIS? HOW COME I NEVER KNEW ABOUT IT??
PUTRI, JOMM!!! Haha. Btw if ur confused, Its a replica of the entrance at Anfield(the Liverpool Stadium)

IDK why the title's PRIORITIES.
Randomness =)

You'll Never Walk Alone.

2 comments:

  1. hey malie.
    this is to summarize the comments for all the posts that you have posted down below.lol
    (lazy...)
    if there are two things that make me go hyperly insane, it is debate and chocolate. what happens when the two of them combine at one time? seriously, im a different person. Yeah!!!
    golly! ur posts about debates have made me go hyper and cant wait to see you guys debate in IIUM and for my BP debate in UKM!!!! WAAAAAHH,,,,debate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG same!!!!me, debate and liverpool make me go hyperrrr xD
    aww mann, can't wait to see u soon! lol, jst like old times at IIUM xD

    ReplyDelete

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube