15 years into the future.


I hope to let my kids look at this wall one day, and ask me "Umi, who's that?" while pointing at one of the photos. I want them to yell out "Umi look! It's Aunt Iman!" or "Wow, you haven't changed much!" and i would make them sit down to listen to all the wonderful stories behind each memorable picture. I want to tell them about how amazing the people in them are, and how successful they are now. They will know how fascinating my teen days were, and they will want to have wonderful memories of their own too, in sha Allah.
Maybe in 15 years, if God wills it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube