friendships


I've been spending a lot of time with my friends lately. It's not that i've never felt happy when i was with them before this, but for some reason nowadays i feel infinite, i feel incredible and amazing, because they really do light up my world, even it it's just at school. Somehow, the fact that this year will be the last year we will always see each other kinda brings us closer to each other and sorta strengthens whatever bond we already had. As for PinNK, a few days ago Fareeha had her birthday party and we all united for the first time in two years. I felt complete again, even though it was only for a few hours.
I love my second family, to death(and beyond insyaAllah). Thank you God, for these beautiful people.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube