Book reviewing!


So i stumbled across the bookworm corner of Instagram and started having the interest and obsession of Instagramming my books as well. I don't know why, but taking pretty pictures of my books makes me really happy. Lately, i've been reading pretty good books too. It made me want to start writing my own reviews for the books that i read. Even though i'm not exactly sure how you're supposed to write one, but i think i'm going to try it anyway. I'm sure it'll help me analyze things better and consciously extract the lessons that i get to learn from what i read. So yeah, i guess that's what i'll be doing(until i don't feel like doing it anymore).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube